Managed Services Programs, such as our PinnacleCare Solution, have been growing rapidly as an alternative to IT departments and break/fix IT companies, due to the benefits and cost savings that are associated with outsourcing IT. Managed Services companies, and IT Support companies that offer their clients a Managed Services Program, allow their clients to receive the best possible IT Support there is.
Here 8 reasons why SMBs should make the switch to Managed Services:
1) Proactive and Preventative Support – With a Managed Services Program, there will be no need for “reactionary IT support”. Problems and disruptions don’t exist, as bumps in the road are eliminated well before they become a problem.
2) No Downtime – With a Managed Services Program, you will most likely be guaranteed uptime 99.9% of the time.
3) Employee Efficiency – Piggybacking off of the “No Downtime”, if you don’t have any downtime, your employees will be able to stay on task and remain effective at all times. Who wouldn’t want that?
3) Fixed, Flat Fees - Without having to pay for “reactionary” service, you will not have to pay outrageous, unwarranted, unexpected fees. You will know what you’re going to pay each month.
4) Engineer Experience – With IT Managed Services, you won’t be receiving support from your wife’s dad’s best friend or your boss's twin sister’s grandkid who mastered Logo in his Pre-K years. You’ll be receiving the support of a full-time IT Support staff with extensive knowledge and certifications in the field.
6) Engineer Efficiency – Managed services allow for work to be done as quickly as possible. Think of it this way, you’re paying your IT company already, so when they send someone to fix a potential problem, they’re not charging you an additional fee. Their engineers are working on their time, and they want their engineers to knock out tasks as quickly and efficiently as possible – allowing them to work on as much as they possibly can.
7) No Need for a Staff - If you are a part of a Managed Services Program, you don’t have a need for an internal IT staff. As many SMBs know, IT departments can be too expensive to staff. Therefore, you can receive the same, if not better support, without paying for employee salaries, benefits, sick days, vacation pay…the list goes on.
8) Resources – You’ll have access to an unlimited amount of IT resources and in-depth knowledge regarding how your business could benefit with the proper IT systems in place. Remember, you’re dealing with an organization that eats, sleeps, and breathes IT. Not a department in your non-IT-related business.
If your organization would like to take advantage of the benefits of a Managed Services Program, contact Trigon Technology today! To learn more about PinnacleCare, call us at 1-888-494-TRIGON, or email us at solutions@TrigonIT.com.