All organizations need a secure and reliable IT infrastructure. By utilizing Trigon Technology's Solution Center, your organization can simplify the management of your Core IT, which allows you to make decisions quickly and focus on running your business. You strategically partner with Trigon Technology because we make IT happen.
How does Trigon Technology make IT happen?
- Trigon provides a Solutions Center, not just one or two IT consultants trying to answer your questions in an attempt to make things work. Trigon Technology provides you with a fully equipped, fully staffed professional Solutions Center. From Engineers to IT Architects, we put the right people in place and give them the right equipment to monitor and help you succeed.
- Professionally licensed ticketing system to provide you with the information you need about the IT issues in your company. What issues came up, how were they resolved, are there any trends?
- Server and operating systems monitoring tools - We proactively monitor your PCs and servers. We roll out patches, virus updates, monitor your event logs and make sure your systems are up and running efficiently.
- Network Monitoring - Trigon Technology monitors your network, firewalls and routers to insure stability and alert you to any issues.
- Security vulnerability scans - Trigon will perform penetration scans of your network to spot any issues and close them.
- Proactive, formalized operating procedures - if you don't prepare and formalize your support procedures, an informal support network will create itself and in doing so create inconsistent, unmonitored and unorganized support services.
- Increased employee productivity and cascading benefits - one of the major values Trigon Technology's Solution Desk brings to your organization is the ability to maximize the productivity of your employees while they use the technology tools you have provided them.
- Information is power, and we provide you with the information you need to maximize the return from the dollars you spend on IT. What assets do you have? When do you need to purchase new hardware, software, maintenance contracts? A CIO will meet with you regularly to review our IT department's status and help you plan.
Trigon Technology strives to be the single point of contact for your IT department needs. We provide responsive and consistent service at the highest levels possible. Trigon Technology is your strategic IT partner.
Click for more information on Managed Services